It’s Time To Clean Your Pavers with SRW Cleaning Products!
How to Clean Your Pavers
SRW offers the perfect solution. All you’ll need:
- Watering can
- Stiff bristle broom
- Garden hose
Paver Clean™ PW Paver Wash is a general-purpose paver wash that is easy to apply.
- A MUST-USE product to prepare pavers for sealing
- Can tackle polyhaze, efflorescence, and ground-in dirt
- Should be used after spot treatments
Specialty Clean™ EF Efflorescence is a product which acts quickly to dissolve efflorescence on pavers, concrete, brick, and clay.
- Dissolves mineral deposits (efflorescence)
- Restores original surface color
- Contains no muriatic acid or hydrochloric acid
- Ready to use — no diluting needed.
Follow SRW’s 4-Step Cleaning Process:
Step 1: Clean the surface. Remove all the debris that has accumulated over the winter – loose dirt, leaves, sticks, etc.
Step 2: Wet the surface thoroughly. Please note: the product must not be allowed to dry on the surface. Respray as needed to keep the area wet.
Step 3: Apply the PW or EF products with a watering can and immediately scrub the area with a stiff bristle broom. Bubbles will appear where the cleaner has been applied.
- For large areas, work in 200 sq. ft. sections.
- If at an incline, start from the highest elevation, then work your way down in small sections, scrubbing from the bottom up.
Step 4: Rinse the surface and surrounding area until all traces of the cleaner are gone.
Reuther Material stocks it all!
Reuther carries a wide array of accessories for any paver and stone installation, including a selection of SRW products – PW Paver Clean™, EF Efflorescence, CD Cleaner & Degreaser and much more. When it comes to paver maintenance, we have it all. Plus, our professional staff is here to help you. Think of Reuther Material as your one-stop paver solution!
At Reuther, we offer delivery options to suit you.
Our fleet of trucks ensure that we can accommodate orders of any size and different offloading needs. Our fleet of specialized equipment allows for exact placement at your jobsite, or prompt loading of materials when picking up. You won’t be forced to load yourself or deal with long waits. At Reuther, we’re here for you!