March: The Perfect Time to Spring Clean
Outdoor Spring Cleaning Tips:
- Start by sweeping up any leftover rock salt on walkways, and throw it away rather than letting it run off.
- Clean up fallen branches, leaves, and debris. Prune dead and damaged branches from trees and shrubs. Rake and prepare flower beds and borders and prep your lawn for seeding.
- Inspect outdoor appliances including gas lines and plumbing. Clean cooking grates, sinks, etc. Sweep out your fireplace and clean your outdoor furniture.
- Carefully inspect your hardscape surfaces, including patios, walls, and walkways. These paver surfaces should be washed and maintained for a fresh clean look. SRW PW and EF Paver Clean products are the perfect solutions.
- Add a new hardscape feature like a fireplace, pizza oven or water feature for more appeal and value.
- Start enjoying you outdoor living space with family and friends!
Reuther is your one-stop shop!
When it comes to outdoor living, we have everything you’ll need. From pavers for patios, walkways and pool surrounds to a full range of retaining walls and hardscape features. Plus, at Reuther Material we carry Full complement of maintenance and cleaning supplies. Stop by, our professional staff is here to help with all your outdoor living needs!
At Reuther, we offer delivery options to suit you.
Our fleet of trucks ensure that we can accommodate orders of any size and different offloading needs. Our fleet of specialized equipment allows for exact placement at your jobsite, or prompt loading of materials when picking up. You won’t be forced to load yourself or deal with long waits. At Reuther, we’re here for you!